Using what I have learned so far and having bought plasticine, I decided to do a ‘proper job’.
1. made three plasticine figures thinking of character and plot
2. made a ‘set’ – cardboard box, backdrop drawn in charcoal, photographed, edited on photoshop, printed, stuck in cardboard box.
3, Practise run – camera lens had too ‘wide’ a view so, bigger set needed next time, plasticine collapsing
4, put figures in fridge to ‘chill’ PLAN – use digitization, stop-go all in real 3D
5. applied LIGHTING, removed figures from fridge, still falling and bending, used wire as armature, made fat feet. This worked . . . just
6. MOVED CAMERA while filming set in DIGITIZATION, switched to STOP-GO for action changing camera POSITION twice.
7. Edited out several frames in Vimeo